I just had a trip completely fall through and now am looking for a really good group travel to Costa Rica. I am interested in Corcovado and the other main attractions but not interested in Overseas Adventure Travel. I have used them before and I don't care for their Costa Rica itinerary. I will be alone, but Costa Rica has been on my list for years. The timing was never right- now it might be. I can go anytime - even now. Suggestions please? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/image-revive/
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 unsafe?
- 4 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 5 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 9 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 10 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 11 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 12 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 13 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 14 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 15 Non tourist beach in December
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Sending things back home.
- 18 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 19 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016