I just had a trip completely fall through and now am looking for a really good group travel to Costa Rica. I am interested in Corcovado and the other main attractions but not interested in Overseas Adventure Travel. I have used them before and I don't care for their Costa Rica itinerary. I will be alone, but Costa Rica has been on my list for years. The timing was never right- now it might be. I can go anytime - even now. Suggestions please? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 2 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 3 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 4 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 5 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 6 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 11 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 12 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 13 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 14 Music Video
- 15 July Adventure
- 16 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 17 Guatemala trip in August?
- 18 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 19 Driving Central America
- 20 Nicaragua -- connection
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 june trip-help with itinerary
- 23 3 weeks on the west coast
- 24 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 25 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN