I just had a trip completely fall through and now am looking for a really good group travel to Costa Rica. I am interested in Corcovado and the other main attractions but not interested in Overseas Adventure Travel. I have used them before and I don't care for their Costa Rica itinerary. I will be alone, but Costa Rica has been on my list for years. The timing was never right- now it might be. I can go anytime - even now. Suggestions please? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 2 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 3 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Costa Rica
- 5 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 6 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 7 reliable car rental company??
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 10 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 15 best air route san diego to san jose
- 16 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 17 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 18 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 19 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 20 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 21 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 22 Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 24 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 25 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...