I just had a trip completely fall through and now am looking for a really good group travel to Costa Rica. I am interested in Corcovado and the other main attractions but not interested in Overseas Adventure Travel. I have used them before and I don't care for their Costa Rica itinerary. I will be alone, but Costa Rica has been on my list for years. The timing was never right- now it might be. I can go anytime - even now. Suggestions please? Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 2 help from a Panamanian
- 3 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 4 Amazing..
- 5 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 6 Pearl Keys
- 7 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 8 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 9 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 10 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 11 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 12 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 13 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 14 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 15 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 16 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 17 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 18 Costa Rica- July trip
- 19 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 20 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 21 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 22 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 23 Trip to Baja California
- 24 Mexico Decmeber 14 days First timers
- 25 Zika in Costa Rica