named something like "Lake in the Middle of the World" but I can't find the right title. When I was there I saw the book, there was a picture of a row boat on the cover. I've searched Amazon w/o luck so far. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Thanks.
Looking for book about Lake Atitlan...
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama City safe for Solo Woman Traveler
- 2 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 3 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 4 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 5 Mexico Vacation
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 7 Nicaragua in January
- 8 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 white water rafting in Dominical
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 13 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 14 Car rental in Cancun
- 15 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 16 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 17 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 18 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 19 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 20 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 21 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 22 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 23 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 24 San Miguel De Allende
- 25 Adopt an animal donation?