My Husband & I and our 3 kids (ages 5,7,&8) are looking into a stay at the Dreams Tulum, Dreams Riviera Cancun or the Dreams Puerto Aventuras. Does anyone have any experience with these hotels traveling with young children? Hoping to make our decision today. Also, I've read all the threads about safety, but curious about how people feel about traveling with such young children. I'm a Mom, so I have to worry about it. My husband and I stayed at the Valentin Imperial Maya last year and LOVED it, but we were without kids so I wasn't as worried about it. Thanks!
Looking for advice on Dreams Resorts in Riviera Maya area w/ young kids
- 1 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 2 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 3 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 4 Belize
- 5 Excellence Resort advice
- 6 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 7 please help!
- 8 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 11 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa rica questions?
- 14 Baja California
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 17 Motorcycles
- 18 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 19 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 20 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 21 Nude sunbathing advice
- 22 1st Time to CR
- 23 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 24 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?
- 25 What to do in Oaxaca / Huatulco as a solo traveler and Transportation