I will be visiting Roatan for about one week on business so will have transportation--but a good amount of time off as well. I'm looking for something fairly modern that has DSL, a pool, privacy and good breakfasts. $100-$200 a night would be fine. Any suggestions would be welcome because I'm finding the various guide books bewildering!..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 2 Interjet Airline
- 3 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 4 One month surf and yoga
- 5 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 6 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 7 Returning home
- 8 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 9 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 10 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 11 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 12 Cancun all inclusive
- 13 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 14 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 15 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 16 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 17 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 19 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 20 White hair in Valladolid....
- 21 Roatan
- 22 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 24 Driving Time
- 25 Guanajuato