I will be visiting Roatan for about one week on business so will have transportation--but a good amount of time off as well. I'm looking for something fairly modern that has DSL, a pool, privacy and good breakfasts. $100-$200 a night would be fine. Any suggestions would be welcome because I'm finding the various guide books bewildering!..
Looking for a nice place to stay on Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 2 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Costa rica help
- 6 car rental companies
- 7 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 10 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 12 cozumel tennis
- 13 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 14 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 Mexico region question
- 19 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 20 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 21 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 22 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Semana Santa itinerary