I will be visiting Roatan for about one week on business so will have transportation--but a good amount of time off as well. I'm looking for something fairly modern that has DSL, a pool, privacy and good breakfasts. $100-$200 a night would be fine. Any suggestions would be welcome because I'm finding the various guide books bewildering!..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finally made it!
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 4 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 5 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 6 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 7 Itinerary help
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 10 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 11 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 12 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 13 Activities in Costa Rica
- 14 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 15 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 16 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 17 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 18 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 19 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 20 Gluten Free Belize
- 21 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 22 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 23 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 24 In Cancun right now..
- 25 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?