I will be visiting Roatan for about one week on business so will have transportation--but a good amount of time off as well. I'm looking for something fairly modern that has DSL, a pool, privacy and good breakfasts. $100-$200 a night would be fine. Any suggestions would be welcome because I'm finding the various guide books bewildering!..
Looking for a nice place to stay on Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 2 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 3 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 4 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 5 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 6 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 11 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 12 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 13 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 14 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 18 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 19 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica
- 21 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 22 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 23 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 24 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 25 Tocumen Airport layover