We are looking to travel to the Cancun/ Maya Riviera area in July with my 18 year old son. This will be his graduation/going away gift as he is leaving for Army basic training in August. Its super important that he has a good time but I dont want to sacrifice quality & relaxation either
I dont have a big budget (approx $3000) and we are looking to stay for 4 nights/5 days. We are not against staying in Cancun but it seems that all the resorts are either very crowded or very centered on the party atmosphere. I realize my son can legally drink while in Mexico and that frightens me a bit. He can not seem to find a friend to bring with us so its important that we can go to a resort that offers a good teen program or at least has a lot to offer to young adults around his age so that he can meet some friends to hang out with when we are there. I have been researching for WEEKS and I have it narrowed down to these few resorts. If anyone can give their feedback I would be greatly appreciative. I am also open to any suggestions Keeping in mind my budget.
Barcelo Tropical & Colonial
Grand Palladium Kantenah
Crown Paradise Cancun
Looking for a AI resort that both teens & adults will enjoy!!
- 1 please help!
- 2 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 3 Belize
- 4 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 5 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 6 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 7 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 8 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 9 Excellence Resort advice
- 10 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 13 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 14 Costa rica questions?
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?