I couldn't find this information on Taca's website. How early do you need to show up for a flight on Taca Regional within Honduras? Specifically I am flying from SAP to Roatan and my group transportation from Copan that morning may only get me there 30-60 minutes in advance. Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 2 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 3 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 4 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 5 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 6 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 7 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 11 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 12 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 13 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 14 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 15 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 17 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 18 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 19 Costa Rica
- 20 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 21 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 22 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 23 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 24 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 25 Tocumen Airport layover