I couldn't find this information on Taca's website. How early do you need to show up for a flight on Taca Regional within Honduras? Specifically I am flying from SAP to Roatan and my group transportation from Copan that morning may only get me there 30-60 minutes in advance. Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beware of sea lice!
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Departure tax
- 4 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 7 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 8 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 9 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 10 Costa Rica first timers
- 11 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 13 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 14 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 think twice before using expedia
- 17 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 18 best places in Baja
- 19 Beachfront in Tulum
- 20 Belize, first time
- 21 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 22 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 23 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 24 Costa Rica with young kids
- 25 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?