I am traveling with a small group (3 to 6) for a week in Puerto Vallarta. We have to go to some neighboring towns - Sayulita for one, and also to places outside of town. We are not interested in using the bus, and we are not staying in a hotel that has concierge service. Can anyone recommend a limo service or private driver?
Limo Service or Private Driver in Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 3 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 4 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 5 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 6 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 La paz at christmas
- 9 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 10 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 11 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 12 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 13 Guatemala customs question
- 14 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 15 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 16 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 17 Costa Rica questions
- 18 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 19 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 20 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 21 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 22 Rainy season
- 23 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 24 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 25 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??