We are planning our 2nd trip to Nicaragua around the Christmas/New Years holidays -- most likely around Leon. My question is: Will restaurants or any food places be open on Christmas Day and/or New Year's Day? Doesn't have to be anything fancy -- just something. Thanks for any/all information!! Can't wait to return to Nica!!
Leon and Christmas/New Years
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 5 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 6 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 7 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 8 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 9 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 12 Which of these locations?
- 13 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 14 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 15 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 16 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 17 Renting a car in Cancun
- 18 Possible Mexico Trip
- 19 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 22 MEXIGO TOURS
- 23 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Location of this photo
- 25 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware