I've just registered but have been lurking the forum for a couple of months now.
I recently came across this program for fast learning Spanish. I'd love to learn the language. But has anyone here tried this program? It's 100% online, which is the reason I'm tempted.
Here’s the article: http://ultimatespanishlessons.wordpress.com/
Would love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 2 Central America vacation in September
- 3 Costa Rica--first time
- 4 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 5 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 6 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 7 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 8 Granada or Leon
- 9 Rental Car in Mexico
- 10 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 11 Sandals in Cancún
- 12 Belize itinerary help
- 13 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 14 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 15 Costa Rica surfing
- 16 Nicaragua money questions
- 17 Blue Hole
- 18 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 19 Panama in December?
- 20 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 21 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 22 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 23 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 24 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 25 Packing for Ambergris Caye