I've just registered but have been lurking the forum for a couple of months now.
I recently came across this program for fast learning Spanish. I'd love to learn the language. But has anyone here tried this program? It's 100% online, which is the reason I'm tempted.
Here’s the article: http://ultimatespanishlessons.wordpress.com/
Would love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 4 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 5 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 6 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 8 Music Video
- 9 July Adventure
- 10 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 11 Guatemala trip in August?
- 12 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 13 Driving Central America
- 14 Nicaragua -- connection
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 june trip-help with itinerary
- 17 3 weeks on the west coast
- 18 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 19 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 20 help from a Panamanian
- 21 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 22 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 23 Belize in mid September
- 24 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 25 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace