I've just registered but have been lurking the forum for a couple of months now.
I recently came across this program for fast learning Spanish. I'd love to learn the language. But has anyone here tried this program? It's 100% online, which is the reason I'm tempted.
Here’s the article: http://ultimatespanishlessons.wordpress.com/
Would love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 9 Fools Trimplex Elite avril
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 8 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 9 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 10 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 11 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 12 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 13 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 14 Fishing around Arenal
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 dental implants
- 17 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 18 Costa Rica- July trip
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 21 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 22 help from a Panamanian
- 23 Best Panama beach area?
- 24 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 25 Guanacaste