I've just registered but have been lurking the forum for a couple of months now.
I recently came across this program for fast learning Spanish. I'd love to learn the language. But has anyone here tried this program? It's 100% online, which is the reason I'm tempted.
Here’s the article: http://ultimatespanishlessons.wordpress.com/
Would love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 2 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 5 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 6 Tulum (camping)
- 7 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 8 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 9 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 10 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 11 Riviera Maya
- 12 Excursions
- 13 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 14 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 15 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 16 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 17 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 18 Eric Brahms
- 19 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 20 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 Cancel a timeshare
- 23 Suze Posada de Roger
- 24 Kid friendly resort in Riviera Maya
- 25 San Jose Itinerary