I've just registered but have been lurking the forum for a couple of months now.
I recently came across this program for fast learning Spanish. I'd love to learn the language. But has anyone here tried this program? It's 100% online, which is the reason I'm tempted.
Here’s the article: http://ultimatespanishlessons.wordpress.com/
Would love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 2 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 3 Returning home
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 7 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 8 Cancun all inclusive
- 9 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 12 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 13 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 15 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 16 White hair in Valladolid....
- 17 Roatan
- 18 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 21 Driving Time
- 22 Guanajuato
- 23 best new site in costa rica
- 24 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 25 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach