I've just registered but have been lurking the forum for a couple of months now.
I recently came across this program for fast learning Spanish. I'd love to learn the language. But has anyone here tried this program? It's 100% online, which is the reason I'm tempted.
Here’s the article: http://ultimatespanishlessons.wordpress.com/
Would love to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 2 Savegre Hotel
- 3 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 4 Camera & Accessories
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 9 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 10 Westjet flights to Merida
- 11 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 16 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 17 Belize - Where to Go?
- 18 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 19 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 20 Wildlife in Belize
- 21 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 24 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 25 Nicaragua money questions