I attended to spanish school Antigueña for few days and it was awful: the students have to walk a long distance carrying their own chair to a rented garden because the school is tiny and overcrowded. My teacher lacked experience and was grumpy everyday. Julio, the owner tried to force me to write a good review of his school in exchange of my refund. Please don't recommend this school.
Learning spanish in Antigua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Mexico region question
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 8 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 9 Costa rica help
- 10 car rental companies
- 11 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 12 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 13 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 14 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 15 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 16 cozumel tennis
- 17 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 18 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 20 Baja California
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara