I attended to spanish school Antigueña for few days and it was awful: the students have to walk a long distance carrying their own chair to a rented garden because the school is tiny and overcrowded. My teacher lacked experience and was grumpy everyday. Julio, the owner tried to force me to write a good review of his school in exchange of my refund. Please don't recommend this school.
Learning spanish in Antigua
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 8 Somewhere hot!
- 9 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 10 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 11 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 13 Cancun-discounts.com
- 14 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 15 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 16 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 17 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 18 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 22 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 23 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 24 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 25 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?