I really want to learn to speak Spanish but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with books and cd's . I have tried Pimleurs, Spanish in a Day and Teach Yourself although I have learnt alot of words I find it hard to put sentances together and actually speak. I have heard that Synergy Spanish is really good. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions on what is the best and easiest way to learn Spanish? I do have friends that speak it and I do try to converse with them but it is hard to get together and I need something I can do on my own.
Hope you can help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driver needed for Panama City
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 5 Best resort for our situation?
- 6 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 7 Tikal
- 8 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 9 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 10 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 11 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 12 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 13 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 14 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 15 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 16 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 17 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 18 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 19 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 20 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 21 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 22 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 23 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 24 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 25 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?