I really want to learn to speak Spanish but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with books and cd's . I have tried Pimleurs, Spanish in a Day and Teach Yourself although I have learnt alot of words I find it hard to put sentances together and actually speak. I have heard that Synergy Spanish is really good. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions on what is the best and easiest way to learn Spanish? I do have friends that speak it and I do try to converse with them but it is hard to get together and I need something I can do on my own.
Hope you can help!
- 1 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 2 Oasis Cancun
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Driving
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 8 Campeche anyone?
- 9 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 10 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Belize in August with teens
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 19 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 22 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 23 Cancun day trips
- 24 Quick CR Trip Report
- 25 Notorized Letter of Consent