I really want to learn to speak Spanish but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with books and cd's . I have tried Pimleurs, Spanish in a Day and Teach Yourself although I have learnt alot of words I find it hard to put sentances together and actually speak. I have heard that Synergy Spanish is really good. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions on what is the best and easiest way to learn Spanish? I do have friends that speak it and I do try to converse with them but it is hard to get together and I need something I can do on my own.
Hope you can help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 2 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 5 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 6 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 7 Returning home
- 8 White hair in Valladolid....
- 9 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 10 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 11 Uber in Panama
- 12 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 13 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 14 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 15 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 16 4 days in Belize
- 17 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 18 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 19 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 20 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 21 Sayulita in September
- 22 Tulum Ruins
- 23 5 day belize itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 25 Copper Canyon