I really want to learn to speak Spanish but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with books and cd's . I have tried Pimleurs, Spanish in a Day and Teach Yourself although I have learnt alot of words I find it hard to put sentances together and actually speak. I have heard that Synergy Spanish is really good. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions on what is the best and easiest way to learn Spanish? I do have friends that speak it and I do try to converse with them but it is hard to get together and I need something I can do on my own.
Hope you can help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PV: up the hill or closer to the beach?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Overdue trip teport (Chiapas and Yucatan, February 2012)
- 4 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Mexico in 8 days
- 6 reliable car rental company??
- 7 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 8 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 9 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 10 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 11 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 12 Sayulita in September
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 15 Renting Car in Mexico
- 16 Car Rental in Cancun
- 17 Costa Rica
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 20 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 21 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 22 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 23 Planning a trip to Panama
- 24 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize