I really want to learn to speak Spanish but I don't feel like I am getting anywhere with books and cd's . I have tried Pimleurs, Spanish in a Day and Teach Yourself although I have learnt alot of words I find it hard to put sentances together and actually speak. I have heard that Synergy Spanish is really good. Can anyone help me or give me suggestions on what is the best and easiest way to learn Spanish? I do have friends that speak it and I do try to converse with them but it is hard to get together and I need something I can do on my own.
Hope you can help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 2 Beach for kids in CR
- 3 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 4 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 5 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 6 Costa Rica itinerary
- 7 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 8 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 9 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 10 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 11 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 14 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 16 La Fortuna via Poas
- 17 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 18 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 19 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 20 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 21 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 22 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 23 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 24 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 25 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...