Based on the review in your Guidebook, we decided to have our final night's dinner at Le Basilic Restaurant in Cancun To be fair, both the Guidebook and the person who took our reservation, mentioned the dress code as being "elegant". Well, we didn't pack for "elegant", but did the best that we could with what we had. Money was not a problem. Well, when we arrived at the restaurant, we were given the "once over" look by the hostess, and she clearly hesitated seating us. The restaurant was empty, except for one other table. We were seated, and given excellent service, but the staff stood to the side and watched us every minute. We were definitely uncomfortable. No one else was seated throughout our dinner. We skipped dessert and coffee. The food was good, but we won't be going back there.
Le Basilic Restaurant
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity