I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 2 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 3 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 4 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 5 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 6 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 7 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 8 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 10 La Fortuna via Poas
- 11 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 12 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 13 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 14 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 15 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 16 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 17 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 18 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 19 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 20 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 21 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 22 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 23 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 24 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 25 Help with 7 week itinerary