I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 2 Four night is PV
- 3 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 4 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 5 San Miguel
- 6 Oaxaca in march
- 7 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 10 Snorkeling trips
- 11 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 12 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 13 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 14 best new site in costa rica
- 15 Tikal, Guatemala
- 16 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 17 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 20 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 21 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 22 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 Panama Canal
- 25 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe