I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize itinerary help
- 2 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 3 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 4 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 5 Costa Rica surfing
- 6 Nicaragua money questions
- 7 Rental Car in Mexico
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 10 Panama in December?
- 11 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 12 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 13 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 14 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 15 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 16 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 17 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 18 Costa Rica--first time
- 19 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 20 caravan tour of costa rica
- 21 Car rental in Cancun
- 22 Proposal
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 25 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!