I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Layover in San Salvador en route to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 3 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 4 Guatemala customs question
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 7 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 8 Costa Rica questions
- 9 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 10 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 11 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 12 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 13 Rainy season
- 14 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 15 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 16 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 17 booking rooms for spring break
- 18 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 19 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 20 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 22 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 23 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 24 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 25 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip