I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Layover in San Salvador en route to Costa Rica
- 1 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 2 San Miguel De Allende
- 3 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 6 Adopt an animal donation?
- 7 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 8 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 11 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 12 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 13 Backpack vs Wheels
- 14 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 15 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 16 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 17 Help with 5 days touring time
- 18 Costa Rica trip in March
- 19 Safety in Ixtapa
- 20 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 21 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 22 Cabo San Lucas
- 23 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 24 Roatan advice
- 25 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast