I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 In Cancun right now..
- 2 Gluten Free Belize
- 3 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 4 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 5 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 6 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 10 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 11 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 12 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 13 Places to stay in Belize
- 14 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 15 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 16 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 17 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 20 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 21 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 22 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 23 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 24 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!