I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/nerventrax/
- 2 Ideas for month travel
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 Ideas for activities in Riviera Maya vicinity
- 5 Carnival 2017 in Panama City
- 6 Driving in Mexico
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 9 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 12 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 13 unsafe?
- 14 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 15 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 16 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 17 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 18 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 19 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 20 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 21 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 22 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 23 Non tourist beach in December
- 24 Sending things back home.
- 25 Back from Isla Mujeres