I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 2 Savegre Hotel
- 3 Camera & Accessories
- 4 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 5 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 6 Westjet flights to Merida
- 7 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 8 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 9 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 10 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 11 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 12 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 14 Belize - Where to Go?
- 15 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 16 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 17 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 18 Wildlife in Belize
- 19 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 20 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 21 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 22 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 23 Nicaragua money questions
- 24 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 25 Questions for Suze and others