I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Layover in San Salvador en route to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 think twice before using expedia
- 2 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 best places in Baja
- 6 Beachfront in Tulum
- 7 Belize, first time
- 8 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 9 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 10 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 11 Costa Rica with young kids
- 12 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Security in Oaxaca
- 15 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 16 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 17 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 18 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 19 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 20 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 21 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 22 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 23 cancun
- 24 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 25 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?