I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 We Care Yahoo MAi* Tech**Sup**Pass free Number 1888**482**3831 Recovery
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 5 Where to go for TEFL
- 6 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 7 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 8 Returning home
- 9 White hair in Valladolid....
- 10 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 11 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 12 Uber in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 14 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 15 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 16 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 17 4 days in Belize
- 18 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 19 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 20 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 21 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 22 Sayulita in September
- 23 Tulum Ruins
- 24 5 day belize itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?