I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Layover in San Salvador en route to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 2 Food at Leon airport?
- 3 Food at Leon airport?
- 4 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 5 Embera Village
- 6 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 7 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 8 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 9 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 10 Costa Rica & Panama
- 11 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 12 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 13 Tela and La Ceiba
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 March/April weather
- 16 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 17 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 One Week in Southern Belize
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 21 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 22 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 23 Costa Rica four nights
- 24 One Day San Jose
- 25 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.