I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Layover in San Salvador en route to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 2 mayan ruins family trip
- 3 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 4 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 5 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 6 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 7 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 8 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 9 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 10 Playa del Carmen
- 11 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 12 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 13 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 14 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 15 Mexico
- 16 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 17 Trip ideas needed please
- 18 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 20 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 21 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 22 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 23 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 24 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 25 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.