Seems that I remember reading somewhere that the penalty for drinking-and-driving in El Savador is execution. Does anyone know if that's true or if I've got this country mixed up with another?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/pro-test-180/
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Sayulita in September
- 4 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 6 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 8 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 9 Renting Car in Mexico
- 10 Car Rental in Cancun
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 13 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 14 reliable car rental company??
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 17 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 22 best air route san diego to san jose
- 23 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 24 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 25 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?