Seems that I remember reading somewhere that the penalty for drinking-and-driving in El Savador is execution. Does anyone know if that's true or if I've got this country mixed up with another?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplementsgarden.com/follinique-hair-treatment
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Non tourist beach in December
- 5 unsafe?
- 6 Driving in Mexico
- 7 Sending things back home.
- 8 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 9 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 10 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 12 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 13 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 14 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 15 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 17 White hair in Valladolid....
- 18 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 19 unsafer?
- 20 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 21 Budget Belize
- 22 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 23 Costa Rica for business
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Mexico City safety