Seems that I remember reading somewhere that the penalty for drinking-and-driving in El Savador is execution. Does anyone know if that's true or if I've got this country mixed up with another?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 2 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 5 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 6 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 7 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 8 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 9 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 10 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 11 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 12 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 13 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 14 Fonda Vela
- 15 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 16 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 17 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 18 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 19 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 20 Driver needed for Panama City
- 21 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 22 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 23 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 24 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 25 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?