After spending one week on Ambergris and then a week in the jungle, we were thinking of spending our last night on Caye Caulker. Does anyone have a reccommendation for a nice room with ocean views? Since it's our last night we would love to find a place where we can watch the sunset, have a few drinks on our private porch/veranda and just soak in the last few hours we have in Belize. Looking at the options the accomodations look very "rustic". That's fine as long as it is clean. Our number one priority is views, views, views off the veranda! did I mention views? Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Last Night in Paradise
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica trip in March
- 3 Adopt an animal donation?
- 4 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 9 Roatan advice
- 10 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 14 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 15 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 16 Safety in Nicaragua
- 17 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 18 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 19 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 20 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 21 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 22 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 23 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 24 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 25 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua