After spending one week on Ambergris and then a week in the jungle, we were thinking of spending our last night on Caye Caulker. Does anyone have a reccommendation for a nice room with ocean views? Since it's our last night we would love to find a place where we can watch the sunset, have a few drinks on our private porch/veranda and just soak in the last few hours we have in Belize. Looking at the options the accomodations look very "rustic". That's fine as long as it is clean. Our number one priority is views, views, views off the veranda! did I mention views? Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Last Night in Paradise
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 12 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 13 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 14 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 15 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 16 Backpack vs Wheels
- 17 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 18 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 19 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 20 Help with 5 days touring time
- 21 Costa Rica trip in March
- 22 Safety in Ixtapa
- 23 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 24 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 25 Cabo San Lucas