After spending one week on Ambergris and then a week in the jungle, we were thinking of spending our last night on Caye Caulker. Does anyone have a reccommendation for a nice room with ocean views? Since it's our last night we would love to find a place where we can watch the sunset, have a few drinks on our private porch/veranda and just soak in the last few hours we have in Belize. Looking at the options the accomodations look very "rustic". That's fine as long as it is clean. Our number one priority is views, views, views off the veranda! did I mention views? Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Last Night in Paradise
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 2 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 3 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 4 Costa Rica & Panama
- 5 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 6 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 7 Tela and La Ceiba
- 8 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 9 March/April weather
- 10 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 11 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 12 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 13 One Week in Southern Belize
- 14 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 15 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Costa Rica four nights
- 18 One Day San Jose
- 19 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 20 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 21 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 22 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 23 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 24 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!