We are considering a last minute trip to Puerto Vallarta. There is an all inclusive at the Hilton Hotel. There are 3 of us, my husband and 26 year old daughter and myself. We would be going the first week of January. Appreciate any input from those of you in the know on PV about the place.
Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera maya
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 Cabo Alternative
- 5 Driving in Belize
- 6 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 7 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 9 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 10 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 11 Cancun in March
- 12 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 13 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 14 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 15 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 16 8 days in costa rica!
- 17 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 18 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 19 Car Rental in Panama
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 21 Belize
- 22 Planning trip to Panama
- 23 Copa Airlines?
- 24 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 25 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna