We'll be flying out of Chicago on Grupo TACA late Friday night for our latest adventure in Costa Rica (via Guatemala), and I have a quick question regarding TACA's seating policy.
I have heard that TACA does not necessarily adhere to the "preselected" seating assignments you choose when you originally book your flights. However, I notice you can check-in for your flight up to 24 hours in advance on their website.
My wife does not handle flying all that well, so I want to ensure we get seated together. Do y'all think if I check-in online 24 hours in advance that will pretty much ensure we'll be seated together? My instincts say it should, as it's probably when they get closer to all the overbookings checking in that they end up having to fill scattered seats...but I'd love any input y'all could give me!
Last Minute Question About TACA Seating
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity