We rented a condo in the Romantic Zone for Thanksgiving. On our last trip to PV we took a water taxi to Yelapa rather than any organized tour. It appears that you have to take a tour boat to get to Las Caletas. We plan to pick a day when there is no cruise ship in port. Any idea how crowded these boats and the beach will be? Does anyone have any recommendations for one tour company over another? Thank you.
Las Caletas Options-Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 3 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 6 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 7 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 8 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 9 Belize in June?
- 10 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 13 Mexico City
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?