We rented a condo in the Romantic Zone for Thanksgiving. On our last trip to PV we took a water taxi to Yelapa rather than any organized tour. It appears that you have to take a tour boat to get to Las Caletas. We plan to pick a day when there is no cruise ship in port. Any idea how crowded these boats and the beach will be? Does anyone have any recommendations for one tour company over another? Thank you.
Las Caletas Options-Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 8 days in costa rica!
- 2 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 7 Belize
- 8 Planning trip to Panama
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 13 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 14 bicycle through central america
- 15 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 16 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 17 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 18 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Panama
- 20 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 21 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 22 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 23 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Which of these locations?