We rented a condo in the Romantic Zone for Thanksgiving. On our last trip to PV we took a water taxi to Yelapa rather than any organized tour. It appears that you have to take a tour boat to get to Las Caletas. We plan to pick a day when there is no cruise ship in port. Any idea how crowded these boats and the beach will be? Does anyone have any recommendations for one tour company over another? Thank you.
Las Caletas Options-Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 2 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 3 Cancun-discounts.com
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 7 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 8 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 9 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Apartment Finders
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 16 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 17 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 18 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 19 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 20 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 21 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 22 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 23 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 24 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old