Can anyone share their experiences choosing a language school in Guatemala, either in Antigua or Xela? I've read bits and pieces about different schools there on this site, but I don't have a clear sense of a good way to go about winnowing down all the choices and choosing a school--what to look for, what to look out for. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 2 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 7 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 8 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 9 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 12 booking rooms for spring break
- 13 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….