I'm hoping to take my 9-year old son to the Lake Atitlan area in March.
I'm concerned about a couple of things:
1) We don't speak Spanish (hope to learn in the upcoming year). Will that be a major issue?
2) Which town around the lake would be best? We'd like to stay in a hotel with a pool, but nothing too touristy (don't think much around the area could be considered touristy anyway).
I'm also concerned about having enough for us to do to keep my son entertained.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Cancun
- 2 One month surf and yoga
- 3 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 4 Interjet Airline
- 5 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 6 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 7 Guanaster, costa rica
- 8 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 9 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 10 Returning home
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 18 Cancun all inclusive
- 19 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 20 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 21 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 23 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 24 White hair in Valladolid....
- 25 Roatan