I'm hoping to take my 9-year old son to the Lake Atitlan area in March.
I'm concerned about a couple of things:
1) We don't speak Spanish (hope to learn in the upcoming year). Will that be a major issue?
2) Which town around the lake would be best? We'd like to stay in a hotel with a pool, but nothing too touristy (don't think much around the area could be considered touristy anyway).
I'm also concerned about having enough for us to do to keep my son entertained.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/leuxia-avis/
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 4 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 5 international calling cards
- 6 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 7 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 8 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 9 Archaeological tours
- 10 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 11 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 12 moving to mexico
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanajuato
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 18 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 19 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 20 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 21 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 22 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 23 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 24 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 25 girls getaway