I'm hoping to take my 9-year old son to the Lake Atitlan area in March.
I'm concerned about a couple of things:
1) We don't speak Spanish (hope to learn in the upcoming year). Will that be a major issue?
2) Which town around the lake would be best? We'd like to stay in a hotel with a pool, but nothing too touristy (don't think much around the area could be considered touristy anyway).
I'm also concerned about having enough for us to do to keep my son entertained.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 4 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 7 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 8 Fishing around Arenal
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 dental implants
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 Costa Rica- July trip
- 14 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 15 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 16 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 17 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 18 help from a Panamanian
- 19 Best Panama beach area?
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Guanacaste
- 22 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Riu Cancun
- 24 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 25 Passport expires soon