Can someone recommend a nice (and not so expensive) hotel on the Lake and how to get there from Antigua, Guatemala. Everyone recommends me to visit the Lake, so I guess it's worth to see.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 2 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 3 Returning home
- 4 White hair in Valladolid....
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 7 Uber in Panama
- 8 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 9 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 10 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 11 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 12 4 days in Belize
- 13 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 14 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 15 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 16 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 17 Sayulita in September
- 18 Tulum Ruins
- 19 5 day belize itinerary
- 20 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 21 Copper Canyon
- 22 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 23 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 24 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 25 Belize- whale shark swimming