We have planned to stay 2 nights in La Fortuna and then go to Monteverde (Santa Elena) for 2 nights. Should we just split the difference and stay somewhere in the middle by the lake? Any suggestions of where to stay and also fun things to do there?
La Fortuna -v- Monteverde
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica & Panama
- 2 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 3 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 4 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 5 Embera Village
- 6 an evening in San Jose...?
- 7 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 8 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 9 Food at Leon airport?
- 10 Food at Leon airport?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 13 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 14 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 15 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 16 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 17 Tela and La Ceiba
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 March/April weather
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 One Week in Southern Belize
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 25 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!