Hi all! My husband and I are heading to Costa Rica the last week of January and I have a few questions if anyone can answer them...first of all I just made a booking at La Anita Rainforest Ranch, but I can't seem to find on their website anywhere if all meals are included or not, does anyone happen to know? Also, is that area fairly lush looking even though it is the dry season? Hubby's never been to CR before and I wanted him to see some of what has brought me back to the country If not, no problem, we may go to Monte Verde afterwards! I was also wondering about the little town called Colonia Libertad that seems to be close to there...is it close? Would there be a place to eat if meals aren't included? Or a small store to buy snacks? Thanks for anyone's input!
La Anita Rainforest Ranch
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo