Hi all! My husband and I are heading to Costa Rica the last week of January and I have a few questions if anyone can answer them...first of all I just made a booking at La Anita Rainforest Ranch, but I can't seem to find on their website anywhere if all meals are included or not, does anyone happen to know? Also, is that area fairly lush looking even though it is the dry season? Hubby's never been to CR before and I wanted him to see some of what has brought me back to the country If not, no problem, we may go to Monte Verde afterwards! I was also wondering about the little town called Colonia Libertad that seems to be close to there...is it close? Would there be a place to eat if meals aren't included? Or a small store to buy snacks? Thanks for anyone's input!
La Anita Rainforest Ranch
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old