Hi all! My husband and I are heading to Costa Rica the last week of January and I have a few questions if anyone can answer them...first of all I just made a booking at La Anita Rainforest Ranch, but I can't seem to find on their website anywhere if all meals are included or not, does anyone happen to know? Also, is that area fairly lush looking even though it is the dry season? Hubby's never been to CR before and I wanted him to see some of what has brought me back to the country If not, no problem, we may go to Monte Verde afterwards! I was also wondering about the little town called Colonia Libertad that seems to be close to there...is it close? Would there be a place to eat if meals aren't included? Or a small store to buy snacks? Thanks for anyone's input!
La Anita Rainforest Ranch
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 3 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 4 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 5 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 8 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 9 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 10 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 11 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 12 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 13 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen