Hi all! My husband and I are heading to Costa Rica the last week of January and I have a few questions if anyone can answer them...first of all I just made a booking at La Anita Rainforest Ranch, but I can't seem to find on their website anywhere if all meals are included or not, does anyone happen to know? Also, is that area fairly lush looking even though it is the dry season? Hubby's never been to CR before and I wanted him to see some of what has brought me back to the country If not, no problem, we may go to Monte Verde afterwards! I was also wondering about the little town called Colonia Libertad that seems to be close to there...is it close? Would there be a place to eat if meals aren't included? Or a small store to buy snacks? Thanks for anyone's input!
La Anita Rainforest Ranch
- 1 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 2 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 10 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 11 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 12 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Quick CR Trip Report
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature