Hi all! My husband and I are heading to Costa Rica the last week of January and I have a few questions if anyone can answer them...first of all I just made a booking at La Anita Rainforest Ranch, but I can't seem to find on their website anywhere if all meals are included or not, does anyone happen to know? Also, is that area fairly lush looking even though it is the dry season? Hubby's never been to CR before and I wanted him to see some of what has brought me back to the country If not, no problem, we may go to Monte Verde afterwards! I was also wondering about the little town called Colonia Libertad that seems to be close to there...is it close? Would there be a place to eat if meals aren't included? Or a small store to buy snacks? Thanks for anyone's input!
La Anita Rainforest Ranch
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Backpack vs Wheels
- 3 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 7 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 8 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 9 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 12 Help with 5 days touring time
- 13 Costa Rica trip in March
- 14 Safety in Ixtapa
- 15 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.