Has anyone been to this hotel? Is the area safe? How far is this from the Liberia airport? Are there outside restaurants or are you somewhat confined to the Marriott? Is English one of the primary languages here? Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 2 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/revitol-cellulite-solution
- 3 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 4 driving down through mexico
- 5 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 6 Things to do in Cabo
- 7 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 8 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 9 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 11 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 14 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 17 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 18 unsafe?
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 23 Driving in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Mujeres
- 25 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?