I stayed at Chan Chich a few years ago and loved it, especially the setting, accomodations and wildlife viewing. Although I'd be content returning, I'd like to try a new place. While the ruins in Tikal alone are reason to travel there, how is the wildlife viewing? And can anyone compare the overall experience of Chan Chich with Jungle Lodge? Thanks.
Jungle Lodge v. Chan Chich (Belize)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation