I stayed at Chan Chich a few years ago and loved it, especially the setting, accomodations and wildlife viewing. Although I'd be content returning, I'd like to try a new place. While the ruins in Tikal alone are reason to travel there, how is the wildlife viewing? And can anyone compare the overall experience of Chan Chich with Jungle Lodge? Thanks.
Jungle Lodge v. Chan Chich (Belize)
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Mexico Vacation
- 6 white water rafting in Dominical
- 7 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 8 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 9 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 10 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 11 Car rental in Cancun
- 12 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 13 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 14 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 15 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 16 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 17 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 18 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 21 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 22 San Miguel De Allende
- 23 Adopt an animal donation?
- 24 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 25 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C