I will be going to Guatemala in a few weeks and want to know if it is safe to go jogging alone in the morning. I will primarily be in Antigua and Tikal and am in my mid-20s and female. I am not a particularly fast runner, so I don't think I would be able to speed away from danger. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Jogging in Antigua and Tikal
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 6 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?