Its our second trip to Costa Rica in February. We'll have 10 or 11 days. A few years ago we went to Arenal, Monte Verde, Playa Montezuma and Poas. This time top priority is Osa, but we'd also like to see cloud forest near Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito and Uvita. We're trying to figure out the logistics of putting it all together. We'd like to end the trip in Osa )at BDC) and fly back to San Jose. Would you rent a car and drop it off in Puerto Jimenez; combine car-shuttle-planes? Any part of this plan you'd drop or replace with something else? We're up for adventure but would like to limit time on "stressful" roads. How would you string it all together? Thank you.
Itinerary help Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito, Uvita and Osa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 6 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport