Its our second trip to Costa Rica in February. We'll have 10 or 11 days. A few years ago we went to Arenal, Monte Verde, Playa Montezuma and Poas. This time top priority is Osa, but we'd also like to see cloud forest near Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito and Uvita. We're trying to figure out the logistics of putting it all together. We'd like to end the trip in Osa )at BDC) and fly back to San Jose. Would you rent a car and drop it off in Puerto Jimenez; combine car-shuttle-planes? Any part of this plan you'd drop or replace with something else? We're up for adventure but would like to limit time on "stressful" roads. How would you string it all together? Thank you.
Itinerary help Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito, Uvita and Osa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Drive La Fortuna to Puerto Jiminez
- 3 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 4 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 5 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 6 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 7 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 8 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 9 Roadtrip Arizona
- 10 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 driving question
- 16 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 17 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 20 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 21 Departure tax
- 22 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 23 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 25 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua