Its our second trip to Costa Rica in February. We'll have 10 or 11 days. A few years ago we went to Arenal, Monte Verde, Playa Montezuma and Poas. This time top priority is Osa, but we'd also like to see cloud forest near Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito and Uvita. We're trying to figure out the logistics of putting it all together. We'd like to end the trip in Osa )at BDC) and fly back to San Jose. Would you rent a car and drop it off in Puerto Jimenez; combine car-shuttle-planes? Any part of this plan you'd drop or replace with something else? We're up for adventure but would like to limit time on "stressful" roads. How would you string it all together? Thank you.
Itinerary help Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito, Uvita and Osa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 3 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 4 Riu vs Westin?
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Sim card and power
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Costa rica help
- 16 car rental companies
- 17 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 cozumel tennis
- 23 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 24 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report