Its our second trip to Costa Rica in February. We'll have 10 or 11 days. A few years ago we went to Arenal, Monte Verde, Playa Montezuma and Poas. This time top priority is Osa, but we'd also like to see cloud forest near Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito and Uvita. We're trying to figure out the logistics of putting it all together. We'd like to end the trip in Osa )at BDC) and fly back to San Jose. Would you rent a car and drop it off in Puerto Jimenez; combine car-shuttle-planes? Any part of this plan you'd drop or replace with something else? We're up for adventure but would like to limit time on "stressful" roads. How would you string it all together? Thank you.
Itinerary help Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito, Uvita and Osa
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 3 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 4 San Miguel De Allende
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 12 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 13 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 14 Backpack vs Wheels
- 15 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 16 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 17 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 18 Help with 5 days touring time
- 19 Costa Rica trip in March
- 20 Safety in Ixtapa
- 21 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 22 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 23 Cabo San Lucas
- 24 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 25 Roatan advice