Its our second trip to Costa Rica in February. We'll have 10 or 11 days. A few years ago we went to Arenal, Monte Verde, Playa Montezuma and Poas. This time top priority is Osa, but we'd also like to see cloud forest near Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito and Uvita. We're trying to figure out the logistics of putting it all together. We'd like to end the trip in Osa )at BDC) and fly back to San Jose. Would you rent a car and drop it off in Puerto Jimenez; combine car-shuttle-planes? Any part of this plan you'd drop or replace with something else? We're up for adventure but would like to limit time on "stressful" roads. How would you string it all together? Thank you.
Itinerary help Cerro de La Muerte, Manuel Antonito, Uvita and Osa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July