My husband and I are planning a trip to El Salvador next year. Does anyone know if the rental car companies will let you take a car across the border to Honduras? From Guatemala we couldn't. Also, is two days in San Salvador enough time? After we would go for a couple of days to either Suchitoto or La Palma and then La Libertad for a couple of days. Then depending on how we can get there, Copan.
Itinerary and Car Rental in Honduras/El Salvador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 2 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 3 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 4 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 5 Costa Rica & Panama
- 6 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 7 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 8 Tela and La Ceiba
- 9 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 10 March/April weather
- 11 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 12 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 13 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 14 One Week in Southern Belize
- 15 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 16 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 17 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 18 Costa Rica four nights
- 19 One Day San Jose
- 20 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 21 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 22 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 23 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 24 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 25 Cancun AI - best beach? please help