My husband and I are planning a trip to El Salvador next year. Does anyone know if the rental car companies will let you take a car across the border to Honduras? From Guatemala we couldn't. Also, is two days in San Salvador enough time? After we would go for a couple of days to either Suchitoto or La Palma and then La Libertad for a couple of days. Then depending on how we can get there, Copan.
Itinerary and Car Rental in Honduras/El Salvador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 2 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 3 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 Costa Rica first timers
- 6 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 7 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 8 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 9 think twice before using expedia
- 10 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 11 best places in Baja
- 12 Beachfront in Tulum
- 13 Belize, first time
- 14 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 15 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 16 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 17 Costa Rica with young kids
- 18 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Security in Oaxaca
- 21 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 22 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 23 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 24 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 25 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.