My husband and I are planning a trip to El Salvador next year. Does anyone know if the rental car companies will let you take a car across the border to Honduras? From Guatemala we couldn't. Also, is two days in San Salvador enough time? After we would go for a couple of days to either Suchitoto or La Palma and then La Libertad for a couple of days. Then depending on how we can get there, Copan.
Itinerary and Car Rental in Honduras/El Salvador
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 2 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 3 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 4 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 5 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 6 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 7 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 8 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 11 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 12 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 13 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 14 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 15 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 16 Tulum (camping)
- 17 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 18 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 19 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 20 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 21 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 22 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 23 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 24 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 25 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance