hi I'm currently planing my honeymoon and am interested in both playa del carmen and isle mujeres in mexcio. one of my co-workers went to isle mujeres last year and raves about how wonderful the trip was and how great the island is. playa del carmen seems more "luxurious", but I also like the idea of a smaller island and being with locals. any suggestions or opinions would be great. i'm a person that likes both an AI and some nights outs so I need a place where I can afford to do both and i'm wondering if playa del carmen is expensive due to all the tourism. thanks!
isle mujeres vs playa del carmen - honeymoon
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica trip in March
- 3 Adopt an animal donation?
- 4 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 9 Roatan advice
- 10 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 14 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 15 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 16 Safety in Nicaragua
- 17 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 18 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 19 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 20 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 21 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 22 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 23 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 24 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 25 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua