Hi all! Thinking of a trip to Isla Mujeres for my husband and two other friends' 40th birthdays. We would be going in early March of next year for 3-4 nights. It would be a group of 8 adults traveling without our children. Looking in to Hotel Secreto, Villa Rolandi or Casa Suenos. Or another cool place? Price not necessarily an object, within reason. We love great food, great views and are just looking to relax at the pool and on the beach (also will probably snorkel and maybe rent a boat one day). Would love to be close to town restaurants and bars too. Any advice you can give on accommodations would be wonderful as none of us have been here before. Or is another place in Mexico a better choice? We want something special for this occasion! Would need to keep it on the East Coast/Caribbean. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Fake/Original passports..drivers liesnce
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 8 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 9 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 11 think twice before using expedia
- 12 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 best places in Baja
- 14 Beachfront in Tulum
- 15 Belize, first time
- 16 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 17 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 18 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 19 Costa Rica with young kids
- 20 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 21 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 22 Security in Oaxaca
- 23 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?