Hi all! Thinking of a trip to Isla Mujeres for my husband and two other friends' 40th birthdays. We would be going in early March of next year for 3-4 nights. It would be a group of 8 adults traveling without our children. Looking in to Hotel Secreto, Villa Rolandi or Casa Suenos. Or another cool place? Price not necessarily an object, within reason. We love great food, great views and are just looking to relax at the pool and on the beach (also will probably snorkel and maybe rent a boat one day). Would love to be close to town restaurants and bars too. Any advice you can give on accommodations would be wonderful as none of us have been here before. Or is another place in Mexico a better choice? We want something special for this occasion! Would need to keep it on the East Coast/Caribbean. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 3 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 7 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 8 Belize in June?
- 9 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 10 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 11 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 14 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 15 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 18 Monteverde Accomodations
- 19 Oaxaca in November
- 20 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 21 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 22 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 25 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica