Hi all! Thinking of a trip to Isla Mujeres for my husband and two other friends' 40th birthdays. We would be going in early March of next year for 3-4 nights. It would be a group of 8 adults traveling without our children. Looking in to Hotel Secreto, Villa Rolandi or Casa Suenos. Or another cool place? Price not necessarily an object, within reason. We love great food, great views and are just looking to relax at the pool and on the beach (also will probably snorkel and maybe rent a boat one day). Would love to be close to town restaurants and bars too. Any advice you can give on accommodations would be wonderful as none of us have been here before. Or is another place in Mexico a better choice? We want something special for this occasion! Would need to keep it on the East Coast/Caribbean. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 4 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 14 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 17 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 18 Tocumen Airport layover
- 19 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 20 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Sayulita infomation
- 22 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 25 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya