Hi all! Thinking of a trip to Isla Mujeres for my husband and two other friends' 40th birthdays. We would be going in early March of next year for 3-4 nights. It would be a group of 8 adults traveling without our children. Looking in to Hotel Secreto, Villa Rolandi or Casa Suenos. Or another cool place? Price not necessarily an object, within reason. We love great food, great views and are just looking to relax at the pool and on the beach (also will probably snorkel and maybe rent a boat one day). Would love to be close to town restaurants and bars too. Any advice you can give on accommodations would be wonderful as none of us have been here before. Or is another place in Mexico a better choice? We want something special for this occasion! Would need to keep it on the East Coast/Caribbean. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 2 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 5 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 6 Merida-where to stay
- 7 Mexico City Hotels
- 8 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 11 Snorkeling
- 12 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 15 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 16 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 17 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 19 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 20 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 22 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 23 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 24 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 25 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica