Hi all! Thinking of a trip to Isla Mujeres for my husband and two other friends' 40th birthdays. We would be going in early March of next year for 3-4 nights. It would be a group of 8 adults traveling without our children. Looking in to Hotel Secreto, Villa Rolandi or Casa Suenos. Or another cool place? Price not necessarily an object, within reason. We love great food, great views and are just looking to relax at the pool and on the beach (also will probably snorkel and maybe rent a boat one day). Would love to be close to town restaurants and bars too. Any advice you can give on accommodations would be wonderful as none of us have been here before. Or is another place in Mexico a better choice? We want something special for this occasion! Would need to keep it on the East Coast/Caribbean. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR