I got a price for a honeymoon package of $4700 for 7 nights in Belize. 4 nights at Turtle Inn and 3 nights at Blancaneaux. Honestly, I would like to stay longer, but the price just seems so high. It includes most meals, transfers, some activities (which reading the site it seems like people like to book their own activities when they get there). How far is the drive from the airport to Turtle Inn and from Turtle Inn to Blancaneaux. ITs my honeymoon, so I'm looking for some luxury and beauty, but not to be ripped off. What do you think? Blancaneaux only has the honeymoon room available for 3 nights which is the end of our trip. Where would you suggest going after that for another stay for 2-3 nights? Thank you.
Is this a rip off?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo