I got a price for a honeymoon package of $4700 for 7 nights in Belize. 4 nights at Turtle Inn and 3 nights at Blancaneaux. Honestly, I would like to stay longer, but the price just seems so high. It includes most meals, transfers, some activities (which reading the site it seems like people like to book their own activities when they get there). How far is the drive from the airport to Turtle Inn and from Turtle Inn to Blancaneaux. ITs my honeymoon, so I'm looking for some luxury and beauty, but not to be ripped off. What do you think? Blancaneaux only has the honeymoon room available for 3 nights which is the end of our trip. Where would you suggest going after that for another stay for 2-3 nights? Thank you.
Is this a rip off?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 3 Costa Rica first timers
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 7 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?