I got a price for a honeymoon package of $4700 for 7 nights in Belize. 4 nights at Turtle Inn and 3 nights at Blancaneaux. Honestly, I would like to stay longer, but the price just seems so high. It includes most meals, transfers, some activities (which reading the site it seems like people like to book their own activities when they get there). How far is the drive from the airport to Turtle Inn and from Turtle Inn to Blancaneaux. ITs my honeymoon, so I'm looking for some luxury and beauty, but not to be ripped off. What do you think? Blancaneaux only has the honeymoon room available for 3 nights which is the end of our trip. Where would you suggest going after that for another stay for 2-3 nights? Thank you.
Is this a rip off?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR