I got a price for a honeymoon package of $4700 for 7 nights in Belize. 4 nights at Turtle Inn and 3 nights at Blancaneaux. Honestly, I would like to stay longer, but the price just seems so high. It includes most meals, transfers, some activities (which reading the site it seems like people like to book their own activities when they get there). How far is the drive from the airport to Turtle Inn and from Turtle Inn to Blancaneaux. ITs my honeymoon, so I'm looking for some luxury and beauty, but not to be ripped off. What do you think? Blancaneaux only has the honeymoon room available for 3 nights which is the end of our trip. Where would you suggest going after that for another stay for 2-3 nights? Thank you.
Is this a rip off?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel