I got a price for a honeymoon package of $4700 for 7 nights in Belize. 4 nights at Turtle Inn and 3 nights at Blancaneaux. Honestly, I would like to stay longer, but the price just seems so high. It includes most meals, transfers, some activities (which reading the site it seems like people like to book their own activities when they get there). How far is the drive from the airport to Turtle Inn and from Turtle Inn to Blancaneaux. ITs my honeymoon, so I'm looking for some luxury and beauty, but not to be ripped off. What do you think? Blancaneaux only has the honeymoon room available for 3 nights which is the end of our trip. Where would you suggest going after that for another stay for 2-3 nights? Thank you.
Is this a rip off?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car rental in Cancun
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 5 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 6 San Miguel De Allende
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints