We are planning to take a trip to Panama in November but want to avoid having to take malaria preventatives as I am pregnant and we have a 15 month old. Is Panama a good choice?
Is malaria an issue in Panama? Pregnant and traveling w/ a toddler.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 2 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 3 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 4 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 5 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 6 Costa Rica help
- 7 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 10 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 12 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 13 Belize in June?
- 14 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 15 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 16 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 17 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 18 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 19 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 20 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 21 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 22 Monteverde Accomodations
- 23 Oaxaca in November
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV