We are planning to go to on our honeymoon in February 2013 for 14 days. We would like to go to Monteverde, MANUEL ANTONIO and Drake Bay. Was thinking 3 nights in Montverde and 5 nights at the other two destinations. Is this reasonable or should we scale it back to 2? And if so, which two? everything looks and sounds so amazing - it is hard to decide.
Is 3 Locations too Many for a Costa Rica Honeymoon (14 days)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 2 Belize
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 Planning trip to Panama
- 5 Car Rental in Panama
- 6 Copa Airlines?
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 9 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 10 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 11 bicycle through central america
- 12 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 13 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 14 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 15 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Panama
- 17 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 18 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 19 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 20 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 21 Costa Rica
- 22 Which of these locations?
- 23 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 24 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 25 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!