We are planning to go to on our honeymoon in February 2013 for 14 days. We would like to go to Monteverde, MANUEL ANTONIO and Drake Bay. Was thinking 3 nights in Montverde and 5 nights at the other two destinations. Is this reasonable or should we scale it back to 2? And if so, which two? everything looks and sounds so amazing - it is hard to decide.
Is 3 Locations too Many for a Costa Rica Honeymoon (14 days)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 original passports,id cards,driver's License
- 2 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 3 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 4 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 5 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 6 Costa Rica & Panama
- 7 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 8 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 9 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 10 Embera Village
- 11 an evening in San Jose...?
- 12 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 13 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 14 Food at Leon airport?
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 17 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 18 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 19 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Tela and La Ceiba
- 21 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 22 March/April weather
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica