We are planning to go to on our honeymoon in February 2013 for 14 days. We would like to go to Monteverde, MANUEL ANTONIO and Drake Bay. Was thinking 3 nights in Montverde and 5 nights at the other two destinations. Is this reasonable or should we scale it back to 2? And if so, which two? everything looks and sounds so amazing - it is hard to decide.
Is 3 Locations too Many for a Costa Rica Honeymoon (14 days)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 2 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 3 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 4 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 7 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 8 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 9 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 10 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 11 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 12 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 13 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 14 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 15 Merida-where to stay
- 16 Mexico City Hotels
- 17 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 19 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 22 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 23 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 24 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 25 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip