We are planning to go to on our honeymoon in February 2013 for 14 days. We would like to go to Monteverde, MANUEL ANTONIO and Drake Bay. Was thinking 3 nights in Montverde and 5 nights at the other two destinations. Is this reasonable or should we scale it back to 2? And if so, which two? everything looks and sounds so amazing - it is hard to decide.
Is 3 Locations too Many for a Costa Rica Honeymoon (14 days)
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 2 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?