We are planning to go to on our honeymoon in February 2013 for 14 days. We would like to go to Monteverde, MANUEL ANTONIO and Drake Bay. Was thinking 3 nights in Montverde and 5 nights at the other two destinations. Is this reasonable or should we scale it back to 2? And if so, which two? everything looks and sounds so amazing - it is hard to decide.
Is 3 Locations too Many for a Costa Rica Honeymoon (14 days)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 2 costa rica logistics again
- 3 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 4 Mexico Trip
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 costa rica logistics
- 8 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 11 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 12 Osa Hotel Questions
- 13 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 17 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 18 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 19 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 20 Trip ideas needed please
- 21 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs