I'm renting a car through Thrifty in Costa Rica. First of all...anyone ever have issues with them? SEcondly, do my husband and I need to obtain international drivers licenses to rent there?
International Driver's License in Costa Rica?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 3 Mexico City
- 4 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 5 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 6 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 7 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 8 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 9 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 10 Belize in June?
- 11 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 12 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 13 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 14 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 15 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 16 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 19 Monteverde Accomodations
- 20 Oaxaca in November
- 21 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 22 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 23 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?