I am looking to planning a trip for my 30th and I've been saying for years now that id love to visit Costa Rica. It's not the only place on my list but it is the first I'm looking into. It's also possible I'd be going solo.
I am pretty laid back, i'd like some place with beautiful scenery and relaxtion and of course beautiful beaches. As well as having the option to go out and explore/hike since i love the outdoors.
I enjoy nightlife and live music but not so much the clubbing scene.
When i am relaxing I would like to be surrounded by nice digs. So I don't want anything run down but nothing super luxurious either.
Great food is also a plus.
I'm not sure what else i am missing. This is really my first time planning a trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 2 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 4 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 5 Fishing around Arenal
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 9 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 10 Amazing..
- 11 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 16 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 17 First time CR intinerary help
- 18 dental implants
- 19 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 22 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 23 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 24 help from a Panamanian
- 25 Best Panama beach area?