I am looking to planning a trip for my 30th and I've been saying for years now that id love to visit Costa Rica. It's not the only place on my list but it is the first I'm looking into. It's also possible I'd be going solo.
I am pretty laid back, i'd like some place with beautiful scenery and relaxtion and of course beautiful beaches. As well as having the option to go out and explore/hike since i love the outdoors.
I enjoy nightlife and live music but not so much the clubbing scene.
When i am relaxing I would like to be surrounded by nice digs. So I don't want anything run down but nothing super luxurious either.
Great food is also a plus.
I'm not sure what else i am missing. This is really my first time planning a trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Interest in Costa Rica for 30th
- 1 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Backpack vs Wheels
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 8 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 11 Help with 5 days touring time
- 12 Costa Rica trip in March
- 13 Safety in Ixtapa
- 14 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 15 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 16 Adopt an animal donation?
- 17 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 18 Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 20 Roatan advice
- 21 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 22 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 23 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 24 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 25 Drive from Panama To Belize