I am looking to planning a trip for my 30th and I've been saying for years now that id love to visit Costa Rica. It's not the only place on my list but it is the first I'm looking into. It's also possible I'd be going solo.
I am pretty laid back, i'd like some place with beautiful scenery and relaxtion and of course beautiful beaches. As well as having the option to go out and explore/hike since i love the outdoors.
I enjoy nightlife and live music but not so much the clubbing scene.
When i am relaxing I would like to be surrounded by nice digs. So I don't want anything run down but nothing super luxurious either.
Great food is also a plus.
I'm not sure what else i am missing. This is really my first time planning a trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 2 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 3 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 4 Image Revive will work out exactly as planned as though
- 5 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 8 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 9 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 10 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 11 Merida in March
- 12 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 13 Mexico in March - questions
- 14 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 17 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 18 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 19 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 20 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 21 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 22 travel in Yucatan
- 23 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 24 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 25 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize