I am looking to planning a trip for my 30th and I've been saying for years now that id love to visit Costa Rica. It's not the only place on my list but it is the first I'm looking into. It's also possible I'd be going solo.
I am pretty laid back, i'd like some place with beautiful scenery and relaxtion and of course beautiful beaches. As well as having the option to go out and explore/hike since i love the outdoors.
I enjoy nightlife and live music but not so much the clubbing scene.
When i am relaxing I would like to be surrounded by nice digs. So I don't want anything run down but nothing super luxurious either.
Great food is also a plus.
I'm not sure what else i am missing. This is really my first time planning a trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach vacation rental
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 4 Mexico City over Christmas
- 5 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 8 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 9 Cozumel airport transfers
- 10 Best plan - suggestions
- 11 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 12 Vacation choices
- 13 Puerto Vallarta
- 14 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 17 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 18 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 19 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 20 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 21 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 22 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 23 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 24 1/2 day excursions
- 25 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive