I am looking to planning a trip for my 30th and I've been saying for years now that id love to visit Costa Rica. It's not the only place on my list but it is the first I'm looking into. It's also possible I'd be going solo.
I am pretty laid back, i'd like some place with beautiful scenery and relaxtion and of course beautiful beaches. As well as having the option to go out and explore/hike since i love the outdoors.
I enjoy nightlife and live music but not so much the clubbing scene.
When i am relaxing I would like to be surrounded by nice digs. So I don't want anything run down but nothing super luxurious either.
Great food is also a plus.
I'm not sure what else i am missing. This is really my first time planning a trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 5 Guanajuato
- 6 Costa Rica January
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 Shopping
- 10 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 12 Driving in Belize
- 13 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 14 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 16 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 17 Roatan
- 18 Mexico City and...?
- 19 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 20 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 21 First time to cabo helP??
- 22 driving colorado to costa rica
- 23 6 months - too much?
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...