I am looking to planning a trip for my 30th and I've been saying for years now that id love to visit Costa Rica. It's not the only place on my list but it is the first I'm looking into. It's also possible I'd be going solo.
I am pretty laid back, i'd like some place with beautiful scenery and relaxtion and of course beautiful beaches. As well as having the option to go out and explore/hike since i love the outdoors.
I enjoy nightlife and live music but not so much the clubbing scene.
When i am relaxing I would like to be surrounded by nice digs. So I don't want anything run down but nothing super luxurious either.
Great food is also a plus.
I'm not sure what else i am missing. This is really my first time planning a trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 4 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 5 international calling cards
- 6 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 7 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 8 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 9 Archaeological tours
- 10 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 11 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 12 moving to mexico
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanajuato
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 18 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 19 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 20 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 21 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 22 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 23 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 24 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 25 girls getaway