We're heading to Bocas del Toro and Volcan Baru area in Chiriqui in 2 weeks. Can anyone advise what the insect situation is likely to be and suggested precautions.
thanks for any responses
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 3 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 6 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 7 Activities in Costa Rica
- 8 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 9 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 10 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 11 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 12 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 13 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 14 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 15 Gluten Free Belize
- 16 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 17 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 18 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 19 In Cancun right now..
- 20 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 21 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 24 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 25 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?