My husband and I have a trip planned to costa rica arriving Sunday April 14th. We booked our enitire time at the grand papagayo on the north pacific coast. We were hoping to get to do a bit of everything , including see the Caribbean coast . I have until 3 days before the reservation to make changes and I feel like renting a car or finding transportation to go to the east coast and driving right back seems like a waste of the adventures we could do in a day. So here's my question. We arrive and leave out of LIR , if I changed our reservations on the north pacific coast for three nights, (we want to parasail and horseback ride at playa del coco )then go to arenal for zip lining and mountain tours and stay the 4th night, we could drive to the Caribbean coast and stay the 5th and 6th day before driving the 7 hours back to LIR and staying at the near by Hilton to catch and early flight. Is there a better way to go about seeing everything? I feel like I'm making it way to difficult, having never been I don't know if it is better to shuttle across, bus or rent a vehicle . And where to stay in each with all ofthe changing. Thanks!
In need of some help navigating costa rica!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 Riviera maya
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Cabo Alternative
- 5 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 6 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 7 Cancun in March
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 10 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 11 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 12 8 days in costa rica!
- 13 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 14 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 17 Belize
- 18 Planning trip to Panama
- 19 Copa Airlines?
- 20 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 21 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 22 bicycle through central america
- 23 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 24 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 25 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?