We are pretty well traveled and have visited many places in Mexico, Playa del Carmen being one of our favorites, smaller, good food, nightlife. Now I have to plan a Honeymoon, we have been to Playa three times now so I want to get past this and find a new place for our Honeymoon. We have "pull" at Four Seasons Hotels but dont need to stay at something that fancy unless its comething we shouldn't miss, whats important is a great beach, good food and some nightlife (after all we are on our Honeymoon). We are open to anything, we are traveling at the end of May for 8-9 days so we dont want to travel too far for that short of a time. Anyone have some advice so I don't end up in Playa again?
In a rut and need some Honeymoon advice for this May
- 1 single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
- 2 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 3 Belize
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!