We are pretty well traveled and have visited many places in Mexico, Playa del Carmen being one of our favorites, smaller, good food, nightlife. Now I have to plan a Honeymoon, we have been to Playa three times now so I want to get past this and find a new place for our Honeymoon. We have "pull" at Four Seasons Hotels but dont need to stay at something that fancy unless its comething we shouldn't miss, whats important is a great beach, good food and some nightlife (after all we are on our Honeymoon). We are open to anything, we are traveling at the end of May for 8-9 days so we dont want to travel too far for that short of a time. Anyone have some advice so I don't end up in Playa again?
In a rut and need some Honeymoon advice for this May
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Pregnant and looking for a destination in Mexico or Central America
- 4 A Week in Montezuma
- 5 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 6 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 7 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 8 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 9 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 10 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 11 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 12 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 13 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 14 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 15 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 16 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 17 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 18 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 19 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 20 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 21 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 22 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 23 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 24 Belize Itinerary help!
- 25 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico