We are pretty well traveled and have visited many places in Mexico, Playa del Carmen being one of our favorites, smaller, good food, nightlife. Now I have to plan a Honeymoon, we have been to Playa three times now so I want to get past this and find a new place for our Honeymoon. We have "pull" at Four Seasons Hotels but dont need to stay at something that fancy unless its comething we shouldn't miss, whats important is a great beach, good food and some nightlife (after all we are on our Honeymoon). We are open to anything, we are traveling at the end of May for 8-9 days so we dont want to travel too far for that short of a time. Anyone have some advice so I don't end up in Playa again?
In a rut and need some Honeymoon advice for this May
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 4 Driving around costa ica
- 5 Campeche anyone?
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?