I'm curious about doing the Rio Celeste hike. If you've done it, where did you stay? Which hotels will get you the closest? I've seen the Rio Celeste Hideaway suggested and also La Carolina Lodge. Are those good choices? Any others you would recommend? I know you can go from Arenal, but I think we'd like to stay closer to the area for a couple of nights. Thanks for any guidance you can give me!
If you've hiked Rio Celeste...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 4 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 5 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 6 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 14 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 17 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 18 Tocumen Airport layover
- 19 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 20 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Sayulita infomation
- 22 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 25 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya