I'm curious about doing the Rio Celeste hike. If you've done it, where did you stay? Which hotels will get you the closest? I've seen the Rio Celeste Hideaway suggested and also La Carolina Lodge. Are those good choices? Any others you would recommend? I know you can go from Arenal, but I think we'd like to stay closer to the area for a couple of nights. Thanks for any guidance you can give me!
If you've hiked Rio Celeste...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun-discounts.com
- 2 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 3 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July