I'm curious about doing the Rio Celeste hike. If you've done it, where did you stay? Which hotels will get you the closest? I've seen the Rio Celeste Hideaway suggested and also La Carolina Lodge. Are those good choices? Any others you would recommend? I know you can go from Arenal, but I think we'd like to stay closer to the area for a couple of nights. Thanks for any guidance you can give me!
If you've hiked Rio Celeste...
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 3 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 4 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 5 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 6 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Quick CR Trip Report
- 9 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 10 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 11 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 12 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 14 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 15 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 16 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 17 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 20 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 21 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 22 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 23 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 24 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 25 Driving in Mexico