I'm curious about doing the Rio Celeste hike. If you've done it, where did you stay? Which hotels will get you the closest? I've seen the Rio Celeste Hideaway suggested and also La Carolina Lodge. Are those good choices? Any others you would recommend? I know you can go from Arenal, but I think we'd like to stay closer to the area for a couple of nights. Thanks for any guidance you can give me!
If you've hiked Rio Celeste...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Fake/Original passports..drivers liesnce
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 8 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 9 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 11 think twice before using expedia
- 12 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 best places in Baja
- 14 Beachfront in Tulum
- 15 Belize, first time
- 16 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 17 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 18 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 19 Costa Rica with young kids
- 20 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 21 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 22 Security in Oaxaca
- 23 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?