My husband and I are going to a wedding and spanish language school/home stay in Pana the first week in August. We are travelling with a 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old boy, both quiet and good walkers, campers, and hikers. We arrive at the airport around lunch time on a Tuesday.
Should we spend the first night and the next day in Antigua? How should we get there from the airport? Where should we stay (we are simple people)? What must we be sure to see there? Any suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Things to do in Cabo
- 2 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 3 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 4 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 5 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 7 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 8 Planning a trip to Panama
- 9 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 10 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 11 Driving in Mexico
- 12 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 13 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 14 unsafe?
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 18 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 19 Driving in Costa Rica
- 20 Playa Mujeres
- 21 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 22 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 23 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 24 driving colorado to costa rica
- 25 help good accomodation / reasonable price
If you had only one night and one day in Antigua, what would you do?