My husband and I are going to a wedding and spanish language school/home stay in Pana the first week in August. We are travelling with a 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old boy, both quiet and good walkers, campers, and hikers. We arrive at the airport around lunch time on a Tuesday.
Should we spend the first night and the next day in Antigua? How should we get there from the airport? Where should we stay (we are simple people)? What must we be sure to see there? Any suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 2 Planning a car trip
- 3 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 4 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 5 first timers planning our own trip
- 6 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 7 Beach for kids in CR
- 8 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 9 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 10 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 11 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 12 Costa Rica itinerary
- 13 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 14 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 15 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 La Fortuna via Poas
- 21 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
If you had only one night and one day in Antigua, what would you do?