My husband and I are going to a wedding and spanish language school/home stay in Pana the first week in August. We are travelling with a 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old boy, both quiet and good walkers, campers, and hikers. We arrive at the airport around lunch time on a Tuesday.
Should we spend the first night and the next day in Antigua? How should we get there from the airport? Where should we stay (we are simple people)? What must we be sure to see there? Any suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 girls getaway
- 4 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 5 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 8 First time CR intinerary help
- 9 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 10 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 11 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 14 Cancun and cuba
- 15 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 16 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 17 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 20 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 21 Archaeological tours
- 22 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 23 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 24 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula
- 25 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
If you had only one night and one day in Antigua, what would you do?