My husband and I are going to a wedding and spanish language school/home stay in Pana the first week in August. We are travelling with a 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old boy, both quiet and good walkers, campers, and hikers. We arrive at the airport around lunch time on a Tuesday.
Should we spend the first night and the next day in Antigua? How should we get there from the airport? Where should we stay (we are simple people)? What must we be sure to see there? Any suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 0027815220148 (Forgiveness Spell/love life) # Quick Traditional London
- 2 (+27)815220148 !!Newport!!@spiritual healer-magic love spells
- 3 0027815220148 Tarot @ expert Trusted Spiritual Healer/ Psychic Kochi,
- 4 Master Love Psychic/ Transpersonal/ - 0027815220148 Traditional Bornes
- 5 (+27)815220148 !!Minnesota!!Spirituality!!@ Top spells caster-spiritual
- 6 !!Marriage Spells!!Accredited!! @/@(+27)815220148 Spiritual Santa Ana
- 7 0027815220148 -Psychics - Witchdoctor Astrologers/ traditional Long Beach
- 8 0027815220148 ( Get Love Back Immediately) - Revenge Spells-Charlotte
- 9 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 10 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 12 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 16 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 17 Anyone interested?
- 18 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 19 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 20 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 21 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 22 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 23 Spending USD in Mexico
- 24 Food poisoning?
- 25 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
If you had only one night and one day in Antigua, what would you do?