My husband and I are going to a wedding and spanish language school/home stay in Pana the first week in August. We are travelling with a 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old boy, both quiet and good walkers, campers, and hikers. We arrive at the airport around lunch time on a Tuesday.
Should we spend the first night and the next day in Antigua? How should we get there from the airport? Where should we stay (we are simple people)? What must we be sure to see there? Any suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 2 mexico city and puebla?
- 3 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 4 10 Day Costa Rica
- 5 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 6 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 8 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 9 Cancun to Guatemala
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 12 San Miguel trivia
- 13 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 15 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 16 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 puerto vallarta
- 20 California Baja
- 21 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 22 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
If you had only one night and one day in Antigua, what would you do?