I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 2 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 3 Mexico in March - questions
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 6 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 7 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 8 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 9 travel in Yucatan
- 10 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 11 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 12 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 13 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 16 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 17 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 18 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 19 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 20 Another Yucatan trip report
- 21 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 22 Cabo San Lucas weather in November
- 23 Chichen Itza - Yucatan, Mexico
- 24 Hotels on Playa Los Muertos in PV
- 25 Excursions in Playa del Carmen