I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City and...?
- 2 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 3 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 4 Solo touring in Panama City
- 5 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 6 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 7 Driving in CR
- 8 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 9 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 10 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 11 Tamarindo Sept
- 12 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 13 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 14 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 15 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 17 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 18 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 19 Renting Car in Mexico
- 20 Cancun All inclusive
- 21 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 24 Budget Belize
- 25 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids