I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 생방송카지노『 VVViΡ１.C@M 』?생방송카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노✔⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✔ 인터넷카지노
- 3 인터넷카지노✔⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✔ 인터넷카지노
- 4 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 5 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 8 Day trips from around Los Suenos?
- 9 Finally made it!
- 10 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 11 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 12 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 13 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 14 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 15 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 16 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 17 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 18 Copa Airlines?
- 19 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 20 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 23 Tulum (camping)
- 24 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 25 Suggestions for tour for last day