I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/maxtropin-reviews
- 2 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 3 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 6 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 7 Fishing around Arenal
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 10 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 11 Amazing..
- 12 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 13 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 14 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 15 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 16 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 17 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 18 First time CR intinerary help
- 19 dental implants
- 20 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 21 Costa Rica- July trip
- 22 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 23 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 24 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 25 help from a Panamanian