I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 2 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 3 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 4 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 5 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 6 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 7 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 8 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 9 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 10 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 11 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 12 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 13 Fonda Vela
- 14 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 15 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 16 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 17 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 18 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 19 Driver needed for Panama City
- 20 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 21 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 22 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 23 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 24 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 25 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip