I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/shred-fx/
- 2 Car rental-Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 mexico city and puebla?
- 5 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 6 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 7 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 8 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 9 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 10 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 11 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 12 10 Day Costa Rica
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 15 Cancun to Guatemala
- 16 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 17 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 18 San Miguel trivia
- 19 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 21 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 22 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 23 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 24 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 25 puerto vallarta