I am considering going to Iberostar Tucan but I keep reading on Trip Adviser about how uncomfortable the beds are. I have back issues and will be miserable on an old, hard mattress. Someone wrote that I should request a mattress topper. Has anyone done this and how was the quality of it? I am also considering the Azul Sensatori, which has better beds, but I will have my family w/ 3 teens w/ me and the Iberostar just looks more fun and interesting. Any thoughts?
Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 please help!
- 3 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 4 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 5 Belize
- 6 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 7 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 8 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 9 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 10 Excellence Resort advice
- 11 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 14 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 15 Costa rica questions?
- 16 Baja California
- 17 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 18 Motorcycles
- 19 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 20 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 21 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 22 Nude sunbathing advice
- 23 1st Time to CR
- 24 Central America Real Estate Jobs
- 25 A group going to Cabo San Lucas?