I am considering going to Iberostar Tucan but I keep reading on Trip Adviser about how uncomfortable the beds are. I have back issues and will be miserable on an old, hard mattress. Someone wrote that I should request a mattress topper. Has anyone done this and how was the quality of it? I am also considering the Azul Sensatori, which has better beds, but I will have my family w/ 3 teens w/ me and the Iberostar just looks more fun and interesting. Any thoughts?
Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 3 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 5 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 6 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen