I am considering going to Iberostar Tucan but I keep reading on Trip Adviser about how uncomfortable the beds are. I have back issues and will be miserable on an old, hard mattress. Someone wrote that I should request a mattress topper. Has anyone done this and how was the quality of it? I am also considering the Azul Sensatori, which has better beds, but I will have my family w/ 3 teens w/ me and the Iberostar just looks more fun and interesting. Any thoughts?
Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport