I haven't been to PDC in several years and want to go back over Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if the Iberostar Quetzel is still any good? I'm looking for an all-inclusive close to PDC, but not in town directly. Thanks a ton!!
Iberostar Quetzel in Playa del Carmen
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Quick trip to Mexico City for 4 nights this Christmas
- 2 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 3 Mexico Vacation
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon. A good fit?
- 5 Nicaragua in January
- 6 Nature Air has moved its operations
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 white water rafting in Dominical
- 9 Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Car rental in Cancun
- 14 Last Minute Trip to Puerto Vallarta - Hilton?
- 15 Best ALL INCLUSIVE
- 16 HOPEFULIST'S 2010 TRAVELOGUE: Yucatán, Chiapas, & Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
- 17 Trip planned-need help with excursions
- 18 Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 19 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 20 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 21 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 22 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 23 San Miguel De Allende
- 24 Adopt an animal donation?
- 25 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?