I am traveling to the Riviera Maya in late November with my 2 adult children..one is 24 year old daughter, one is 19 year old son. I am 50. Looking to stay in either Iberostar Paraiso Lindo or the Iberostar Maya. The Maya is a little more expensive. Is it worth the difference? If anyone has stayed at both, please let me know your thoughts. Also, how far is one from the other. My understanding is that you can share some things at both but if you stay at the Maya you can eat at both sets of restaurants. If you stay at the Lindo you cant eat at the Maya.
Iberostar Paraiso Lindo vs Iberostar Maya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ