I am traveling to the Riviera Maya in late November with my 2 adult children..one is 24 year old daughter, one is 19 year old son. I am 50. Looking to stay in either Iberostar Paraiso Lindo or the Iberostar Maya. The Maya is a little more expensive. Is it worth the difference? If anyone has stayed at both, please let me know your thoughts. Also, how far is one from the other. My understanding is that you can share some things at both but if you stay at the Maya you can eat at both sets of restaurants. If you stay at the Lindo you cant eat at the Maya.
Iberostar Paraiso Lindo vs Iberostar Maya
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 think twice before using expedia
- 5 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 6 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 7 best places in Baja
- 8 Beachfront in Tulum
- 9 Belize, first time
- 10 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 11 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 12 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 13 Costa Rica with young kids
- 14 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 Security in Oaxaca
- 17 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 18 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 19 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 20 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 21 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 22 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 23 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 24 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 25 cancun