We traveling to Mexico for the first time in June. I am so lost!! After starting with Cancun and then reading many messages on this forum, I think that the Playa Del Carmen area might be more of what we are looking for.
Can anyone give me some input on the following for these hotels:
1)Fun for kids? Girls ages 10,13
3)Nice Pool area?
4)Nice Beach for swimming and snorkeling?
Also, are either of these hotels a long drive from the airport?
I hope I didn't ask for too much information in one post. We have been to Hawaii many many times but this is just so different, and there are so many options, I am completely lost!
Thanks for any input you can share.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES
- 2 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 3 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 Homestay
- 6 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 7 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 10 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 15 best air route san diego to san jose
- 16 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 17 reliable car rental company??
- 18 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 19 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 20 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 21 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 22 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 23 Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 25 Panama or Costa Rica?
Iberostar Paraiso Beach or Palladium Grand Resort - Playa Del Carmen