We traveling to Mexico for the first time in June. I am so lost!! After starting with Cancun and then reading many messages on this forum, I think that the Playa Del Carmen area might be more of what we are looking for.
Can anyone give me some input on the following for these hotels:
1)Fun for kids? Girls ages 10,13
3)Nice Pool area?
4)Nice Beach for swimming and snorkeling?
Also, are either of these hotels a long drive from the airport?
I hope I didn't ask for too much information in one post. We have been to Hawaii many many times but this is just so different, and there are so many options, I am completely lost!
Thanks for any input you can share.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 3 Cozumel airport transfers
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Vacation choices
- 7 Puerto Vallarta
- 8 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 9 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 10 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 11 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 12 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 15 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 16 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 1/2 day excursions
- 19 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 20 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 21 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 22 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 23 San Miguel trivia
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Mexico and Belize itinerary help
Iberostar Paraiso Beach or Palladium Grand Resort - Playa Del Carmen