We traveling to Mexico for the first time in June. I am so lost!! After starting with Cancun and then reading many messages on this forum, I think that the Playa Del Carmen area might be more of what we are looking for.
Can anyone give me some input on the following for these hotels:
1)Fun for kids? Girls ages 10,13
3)Nice Pool area?
4)Nice Beach for swimming and snorkeling?
Also, are either of these hotels a long drive from the airport?
I hope I didn't ask for too much information in one post. We have been to Hawaii many many times but this is just so different, and there are so many options, I am completely lost!
Thanks for any input you can share.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 3 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 4 Mexico City and...?
- 5 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 6 Solo touring in Panama City
- 7 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 8 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 9 Driving in CR
- 10 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 11 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 12 Tamarindo Sept
- 13 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 14 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 15 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 16 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 17 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 18 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 19 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 20 Renting Car in Mexico
- 21 Cancun All inclusive
- 22 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 23 Belize in mid September
- 24 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 25 Budget Belize
Iberostar Paraiso Beach or Palladium Grand Resort - Playa Del Carmen