We traveling to Mexico for the first time in June. I am so lost!! After starting with Cancun and then reading many messages on this forum, I think that the Playa Del Carmen area might be more of what we are looking for.
Can anyone give me some input on the following for these hotels:
1)Fun for kids? Girls ages 10,13
3)Nice Pool area?
4)Nice Beach for swimming and snorkeling?
Also, are either of these hotels a long drive from the airport?
I hope I didn't ask for too much information in one post. We have been to Hawaii many many times but this is just so different, and there are so many options, I am completely lost!
Thanks for any input you can share.
Iberostar Paraiso Beach or Palladium Grand Resort - Playa Del Carmen
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 2 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Mexico region question
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 7 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 8 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 Costa rica help
- 11 car rental companies
- 12 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 13 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 14 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 15 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 16 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 17 cozumel tennis
- 18 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 19 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 21 Baja California
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 24 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 25 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April