Having stayed at the wonderful Iberostar Tucan 3 times we now want to go to the Dom Rep, and can't decide which one to choose. It's between the Iberostar Punta cana, the IB Dominicana and the IB Bavaro.I know that whichever one we choose it will be great but I would like the best one of the 3. Any feedback please!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 2 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 3 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 6 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 10 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 11 tours to gatun locks panama
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 14 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 15 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 16 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Mex City Restaurant
- 19 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 20 costa rica in two weeks
- 21 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 22 Cancun Hotel
- 23 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 24 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 25 Cuernavaca