I am traveling with my son to Guatemala City, and I would like to use those 3 days wisely. I am not planning to stay in Guatemala City, since I would like to expose my son to a different culture and to places of natural beauty.
The question is, if you had only three days, what places would you visit?
We are arriving a Thursday night, and we will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday available. We are returning to the US Monday morning.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 2 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 5 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 6 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 7 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 8 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 9 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 10 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 11 Cancun All inclusive
- 12 girls getaway
- 13 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 16 First time CR intinerary help
- 17 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 18 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 19 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 20 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 21 Cancun and cuba
- 22 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 23 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 24 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica
I will have 3 full days in Guatemala. Can you give me suggestions on what to do?