I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 3 think twice before using expedia
- 4 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 best places in Baja
- 7 Beachfront in Tulum
- 8 Belize, first time
- 9 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 10 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 11 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 12 Costa Rica with young kids
- 13 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Security in Oaxaca
- 16 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 17 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 18 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 19 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 20 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 21 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 22 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 23 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 24 cancun
- 25 Best 10 places in Cancun