I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 3 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 4 Belize in June?
- 5 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 6 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 9 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 10 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 11 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 12 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 13 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 14 Monteverde Accomodations
- 15 Oaxaca in November
- 16 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 17 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 18 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 21 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 22 Dominical Costa Rica
- 23 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 24 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 25 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?