I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 2 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 3 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 4 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 5 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 6 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 7 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 8 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 9 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 10 Renting Car in Mexico
- 11 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 14 Belize in mid September
- 15 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 16 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 17 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 18 Budget Belize
- 19 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 20 Tamarindo Sept
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 22 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 23 Blockades In and Around Oaxaca
- 24 Day tours Gold Museum in San Jose
- 25 Costa Rica