I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 moving to mexico
- 4 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 5 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 6 Guanajuato
- 7 Cancun All inclusive
- 8 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 9 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 10 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 11 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 12 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 13 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 14 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 15 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 16 girls getaway
- 17 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 18 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 19 First time CR intinerary help
- 20 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 21 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 22 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 23 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 24 Cancun and cuba
- 25 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica