I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 3 playa del carmen what to do
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 7 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 10 Panama Canal Excursions
- 11 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 12 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 13 Giving back to Mexio
- 14 2 months in Central America
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions