I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 5 Guanajuato
- 6 Costa Rica January
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 Shopping
- 10 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 12 Driving in Belize
- 13 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 14 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 16 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 17 Roatan
- 18 Mexico City and...?
- 19 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 20 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 21 First time to cabo helP??
- 22 driving colorado to costa rica
- 23 6 months - too much?
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...