I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel