I am due to travel to Guatemala next week. Does anyone know what the affects of the landslides are in Guatemala as a result of hurricane stan. Is it confined to the Lake Atitlan region or are other areas affected. is it unwise to travel?
We are supposed to travel to Antigua.
we were planning to go form there to lake atitlan and then to Tikal. Would it be possible to still travel omitting the Lake Atitlan from the itinerary.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Jio: hotmail get the app CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hotmail **7
- 2 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change