So, I'm headed to Guadalajara New Year's Day for five days of language school. Will be staying with a family and most likely walking to/from school (IMAC--anyone been there?). The weather will be 80s during the day, down to 40s at night. I'm thinking khakis/business casual? I've been to Guad several times--but never at this time of year, and never on "business". I'm a "Land's End--61 female". Gracias!
How to dress for Guadalajara Spanish School?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 2 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 3 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 4 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 5 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 8 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 9 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 12 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 13 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 14 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 15 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 16 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 17 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 18 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 20 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 21 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 24 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 25 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please