Hi, My husband & I are considering going to Roatan in Feb. 2014 for our (late) 23rd anniversary; we love to snorkel, & especially want some place that offers it right off the beach as opposed to having to take a boat out somewhere. We're not interested in partying at night, I guess our list of priorites would go like this: safety, great off beach snorkeling, comfortable lodging with TV & dvd player for nightime movie watching, wi-fi (if possible), ability to stick to our vegan eating. Our only expereince in traveling outside the States is Grand Cayman & Akumal, Mexico. Please share your experience/knowledge with us. Thanks in advance!
How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 3 Apartment Finders
- 4 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 7 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 8 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 10 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 12 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 13 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 14 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 15 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 16 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 17 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 18 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 19 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 20 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 21 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions
- 22 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 23 Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
- 24 International connectons through San Pedro Sula or Panama City
- 25 Looking for a resort similar to excellence playa Mujeres